3D Body Scan in Mobile
360 Degrees of Help
Getting physically fit means understanding your body inside and out. The more you know, the more you can evaluate what you’re doing, and make changes to achieve the best results for your hard work. Connexus Clinic has a state-of-the-art scanner by Fit3D. A 3D Body Scan in Mobile can help you truly understand where you are, so you can plan to reach where you want to be!
Your Fit3D body scan at Connexus Clinic can help you track your progress for fitness by capturing even very subtle changes in your body shape and size. It provides even more concrete information for medical professionals.
3D Body Scan
What it Treats
A 3D body scan in Mobile at Connexus Clinic helps you:
Define your body fat composition
Evaluate body contouring progress
Focus on trouble spots
Achieve weight loss goals
Attain extremely accurate measurements
The scan itself takes 30 seconds. The total process from signing in, to measuring weight, and scanning takes 2-3 minutes.
Female and Male
18 and older
Recovery & Downtime
A 3D Body Scan requires absolutely no recovery or downtime. You’ll need to wear form-fitting clothing so that the camera can take the most accurate measurements.
Your images and the related date should be available within 2 to 3 minutes and emailed directly to you.
3D Body Scan
What to Expect?
A 3D body scan can be done on its own. At Connexus we include this as part of our treatment program for any of our weight loss or body sculpting services.
During your scan, you will step onto a special platform position in front of the scanner camera. You will hold your arms out in the shape of an "A," and loosely curl your hands into fists. Once ready, the platform slowly rotates the full 360 degree scan. This takes 30 seconds.
Within 2 to 3 minutes, your data and the 3D scanned image will be available and emailed directly to you. Depending on what your goals are, this information may be uses immediately, or may be examined during the interim for your next visit.
Why try 3D Body Scan in Mobile?
A 3D body scan is simple and easy! Stand for 30 or so seconds as the platform rotates, and you're done!
According to several studies in the National Library of Medicine*, Fit3D body scans have an accuracy within 2% of perfect. This not only includes weight, but also body fat composition and measurement.
Using the results from your 3D Body Scan in Mobile at Connexus Clinic, you can confidently measure your progress, and make truly informed decisions for advancing toward your goals.
Benefits of a 3D Body Scan in Mobile from Connexus Clinic:
- Accurate measurements. 3D body scans are considered the gold standard for body composition measurements in fitness communities. Some scans have a margin of error less than 2%.
- True results. A 3D body scan in Mobile tells you what a scale can’t. For example, you might lower your fat percentage even if the scale doesn’t go down.
- Convenience. This assessment only takes around 30 seconds to complete, and doesn’t require calipers, tapes, or underwater measuring.
- Immediacy. You’ll get your results within 2 to 3 minutes, so that you can immediately make adjustments to your health, wellness, and fitness plans.
- Motivation. Seeing your progress—or lack of progress—can be greatly motivating. If you’re achieving goals, this gives you immediate feedback on your success. If your plans aren’t achieving goals, a 3D body scan can immediately help you alter course and find an improved plan, or utilize other treatments to get you closer to success.
How to prepare for a 3D Body Scan in Mobile:
- Hydrate. Being hydrated ensures that your measurements, including your body fat composition, are accurate.
- Have form-fitting clothing available. As part of measuring body volume/circumference, you’ll need your clothing to fit as close to your skin as possible.
- Don’t wear jewelry. Also, if you have long hair it should be tied up in a bun.
- Bloating/allergy. Try not to consume food or drink within 2 to 3 days before your scan that cause you allergic reactions or bloating.
- Be prepared to stand still for a short time. The scan is very short in duration, but does require you to stand still in one place as the platform rotates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What treatments can a 3D Body Scan in Mobile help with?
Having harmless, non-invasive 3D body scan can help you improve the accuracy and efficacy of your bodysculpting/fat-reduction treatments. The extremely accurate measurements help you find zones needing more or less attention.
What should I wear during a 3D Body Scan at Connexus Clinic?
For the best accuracy of your 3D body scan in Mobile, you need to wear form-fitting clothing. Sports bras, spandex, boxer briefs, and workout shorts are acceptable. Yoga pants or spanx should not be worn. Also, try to wear the exact same clothes for every scan.
How long does a 3D Body Scan take?
3D body scans are surprisingly short! Scans take about 30 seconds.
How often should I get scanned?
We recommend you get a 3D body scan in Mobile after every 4-6 body contouring/weight loss treatment. The data you get from a 3D body scan helps you determine the efficacy of your current efforts, and the plan for moving forward.
Is a 3D Body Scan in Mobile like having an xray?
No, a 3D body can does not use radiation to create your 3 dimensional body image. The system uses an advanced camera, depth sensor, and image recognition software to record and then create a 3D image of your body.
What can a 3D body scan tell me?
Your 3-dimensional scan provides pinpoint-accurate measurements for your weight loss and body-contouring goals. It can also tell you the symmetry of your efforts, along with how it's affecting your posture.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.